December 26, 2012

meet me.



hi. my name is ally. i am putting myself out there like i never thought i'd do. i am a girl who loves to shop. i love to search pinterest for hours to go completely crazy over the latest trends & to dream up outfit ideas. i light up when i enter one of my favorite stores & let my mind start racing as i put together a perfect outfit for myself or for whoever i am shopping for. i love to be creative with my outfit choices. i get a thrill out of being creative with clothing. i love style. i find myself to be very passionate about it! i can get caught up in fashion chat for hours. i love to help others to feel good about themselves as i find the outfit that fits their personality & body type. lets face it, a good outfit makes any day or event better!  this is my hobby, my talent... and i want to share it!

2 comments:

  1. you are so cute! SOOO glad you decided to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! And so talented! I hope I can learn from you! Maybe you can help me look a little more hip!

    ReplyDelete