January 7, 2013

Monday's Fabulous Must-Haves

Here are a few purchases totally worth making! I struggle to finish off many of my looks without these fun items. Some I use daily, some I find myself thankful for on occasion. Either way, go to your nearest mall & give your closet and makeup collection a little boost!

Monday Must-Haves

Details: [OPI By Sephora Top Coat] [MAC Lipstick] [Aldo Nude Flats] [pearl earrings] [Colored/Denim Skinnies] [Colorful & Patterned Scarves] [Gold Stack Bracelets]

Chat: Let me explain my personal ideas & touches to these simple items! I went ages without a good topcoat. I would freak out every time my nails would chip after only a few hours of wear. My cute Santa added this to my stocking & I feel like a whole new woman! MAC lipsticks... Do I even need to explain?! If you want to feel fun & flirty apply a bold, bright shade. Feeling simple & classy? Grab a more neutral, softer shade. Whatever mood, just make sure you are making good use of those kissers! My Aldo nude flats are my best friend & a fabulous idea! They go with everything I own & talk about classing up an outfit ?! I'm in love. My pearl earrings are my go to earring. I truly don't wear anything else. A good pair of skinny denim or colored pants are an obvious must. The color of a fun pair can truly add a lot to an outfit & goodness, take advantage of this fun style!! Scarves can add something that a piece of jewelry just can't do. I love to throw a floral scarf with a simple outfit (or even vice versa) to give a little something to the outfit. & last, my gold jewelry is my best friend! go create a fun stack of bracelets for a fun look on your wrist!

[xoxo] allyLou

No comments:

Post a Comment