February 8, 2013

let's talk casual.





outfit details: striped turtleneck [j.crew] chambray top [forever 21] pants [love culture] flats [aldo] bracelet [forever 21] lip color [MAC Viva Glam Matte Red] nail color [OPI pamplona purple]

outfit chat: this outfit must give full credit to the leopard flats. they are the aspect of this outfit that makes it all work. i also really find the rolled sleeves to be a fun part of this. when pairing a chambray with a blue jean, pattern & color is totally vital! i struggle a little with the denim on denim look [even though the top is considered chambray not actual denim] but this is a fun way to pull off such a look! to me this outfit is a classy, trendy way to pull off a relaxed look. this is not my go to outfit when planning on an evening on the town with my sweetie. I, personally, find this a look for work or even to run errands in. it took the little details to make it feel fabulous &amp feminine! Today's Friday... Hooray!! Have a fab weekend everyone!
[xoxo] allyLou




1 comment:

  1. Hey Ali! I am loving this blog so far :) what would it take for you to take me shopping? I am fashion illiterate, if there is such a thing. :) I am glad I found your blog though, you look darling as ever and so happy too!!

    ReplyDelete