August 28, 2013

polka dots + sunshine.


outfit chat: first off, how do you not fall in love with these fabulous pants?! the bright color makes my heart so happy! these are more of a professional type capri that are fabulous for work. typically i dress them up more, but when planning this look i was feeling a little more fun + casual so i styled them with this polka dot tee to dress them down a touch. adding the belt to this outfit brought the excitement + interest that was totally missing! between the nude flats, yellow + light colored tee i was finding the outfit quite plain. the polka dots also help with added interest to the look. i opted for a pretty lipstick look rather than flashy because it just seemed to fit the classic look i was going for. unfortunately, between my little lips & the subtle shade of lipstick that it was-- you are unable to really tell how fabulous the color is! it is my go to shade + is always found in my purse. 

let's be friends! become a follower of my blog + my instagram. don't be shy! do you have a fashion blog as well? or do you have a question about any of my posts? leave me a comment! i would love to meet you. 

outfit details: polka dot top | forever 21
                     pants | j.crew factory
                     belt | j.crew factory
                     nude flats | aldo
                     watch | bp nordstrom
                     sunnies | bp nordstrom

[xoxo] allyLou

2 comments:

  1. cute outfit!
    you always look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the polka dots and the yellow pants! I am following you now on GFC. I would love it if you would follow me back ;)

    PinkandNavyStripes.com

    ReplyDelete