December 27, 2012

sequins & chambray.

this outfit is a flashback from last month's fabulous anniversary date with my cute guy! i won't typically do posts of flashback outfits, but this one is one of my favorites i have worn this season so i think it's fitting for my first actual outfit post. also, the chambray is most definitely my favorite item of the season & i am certainly guilty of over wearing this cute thing! here is my outfit & the details i incorporated to make the look so fun, yet classy at the same time! take a look why don't ya?



outfit details
chambray button up [forever 21] 
sequin sweater [bohme/last season] 
denim jegging [love culture] 
nude flats [aldo] 
gold stack bracelets [forever 21]
 lip color [MAC coral bliss cremesheen] 
nail color [NYC skin tight denim]

outfit chat: you can pair a chambray with leggings, colored denim/pants, blue denim, under a colored cardigan, with a cute colored or patterned skirt, you can dress it down, or even make it look a little more dressy?! it is the perfect go to item. for this look, i put it under a fun sweater with sequins. i used a darker denim jegging for a simple, classy look which my nude flats finished off perfectly! gold jewelry is my favorite this season so i threw together a little collage of gold bracelets. this bracelet look you may see a little too often in my posts. i love this look with jewelry. the blue nail polish? this brand i do not recommend, but let me explain. i am a shades of red & pink kinda girl, right? i just knew that this color would be fabulous with this outfit so i purchased a cheap shade of this blue to try it out & i absolutely fell in love! and i stole my cute michael kors wristlet out of my purse because it went with the simple look i was trying to achieve.
[xoxo] allyLou

No comments:

Post a Comment